Abbreviation for personal computer | view in detail
A PC stands for Personal computer. It’s a multi-purpose computer. The computer size, capabilities, and price market make it feasible for individuals. In the end, user personal computers are intended to be operated directly by a computer expert and a technician. At the same time, minicomputers and mainframes are costly and not used with personal computers. Abbreviation for personal computer
For a personal computer, the term “PC” is an initialism. In its model name, while the IBM personal computer incorporated the designation of any brand, the term originally described personal computer.
History: Abbreviation for personal computer
The first personal computer MITS made. In 1974 the computer which used until the corporation microprocessor 8080.
Personal computer types:
I will discuss some types of the personal computer. ‘
- Workstation: Has advanced graphics capabilities and a high-performance computer system.
- Desktop computer: These computers are personal computing devices on the top of a typical office desk designed to fit.
- Portable: They are microcomputers.
- Laptop: With a screen and alphanumeric key laptop is a small portable personal computer. For transportation, Laptops are shut, and for mobile, these are suitable.
- Tablet: With a touchscreen interface, a wireless, portable personal computer. For most styles, tablets external keyboards are available for most.
- Smartphone: A smartphone also is used as a computer. To fit in a user’s hand, they work as a computer but are mobile devices small enough. Using a smartphone can also do important things, sending and receiving emails, multimedia messages, photographs, and text.
- Ultra-mobile PC: The touch screen features no medications whatsoever. The goal of UMPC is to run off-the-shelf Windows applications.
- Pocket PCPalmtop and handheld computer